Can one cruise line re-invent luxury cruising? Well Oceania Cruises believe they have. The cruise line successfully combine the feeling of a country hotel and sophisticated elegance with the adventure and flexibility of sea travel. With an emphasis on providing the ultimate in service, cuisine and quality, yet set in an un-pretentious casual country club atmosphere.
The fleet of three identical mid-sized ships enables Oceania Cruises to offer the world's most exciting destinations albeit retaining the ability to offers a nearby identical on-board environment, quality of service and experience. Many cruisers have likened the experience akin to 'coming home' after a day of excursions and adventure.
- Finest cuisine at sea, served in a variety of distinctive open-seating restaurants, all at no additional charge
- Gourmet cuisine curated by world-renowned Master Chef Jacques Pépin
- Epicurean enrichment programs, including immersive Culinary Discovery Tours™ in the world’s most fascinating destinations
- Award-winning itineraries featuring over 330 alluring destinations
- Spectacular port-intensive voyages featuring overnight visits and extended evening port stays
- Intimate, luxurious ships catering to just 684 or 1,250 guests